Welcome to Rathna Siddha
Dr. K. Thiruthanikasalam who through his phenomenal research has discovered the drug to cure the problem of autism by following the Siddha Herbal medicinal treatment. This is indeed heartening and joyful not only for the Tamil speaking world but for the entire nation of India. More Details
. The great work of Dr. K. Thiruthanikasalam is commendable and one can recommend his name and of his profound research to be considered for the award of Nobel prize for Medicine.More Details
In the 1980’s one out of every 10,000 children born are affected with autism but the current scenario is that one out of every 150 children have Autistic disorders. This is but a result of the drugs administered during vaccination by the socially conscious medical doctors and scientists.More Details
Dr. K. Thiruthanikasalam.
Rathna Siddha Hospital and Herbal Research and Development centre
8/18. 23rd Street, Jai Nagar,
Arumbakkam,Chennai – 600 016.
Phone Number: 044-26223828,
Mobile Number: +919962812345.More Details
PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT HERE
- Autism curable through Siddha Herbal treatment
- The inevitable significance of awareness about Autism
- The approach that one need to show to the Autistic child.
- Is there a possibility that child born to aged fathers be necessarily autistic?
- The first significant voice from the tinsel cine world about Autism and Autistic children
- Is there a possibility that a mentally retarded child would result as a Autistic Child?
- The food practices of the autistic Child
- Vaccinaton and Autism
- The imbalances in the sensory functioning of the Autistic Child
- The mental problems of the child without Autism
- The wrong myths that exist about Autism
|- Home||- Rathna TV ( Online Channel )||- Rathna Siddha Hospital|
|- About Us||- Tamil Malai TV||- 8/18. 23rd Street, Jai Nagar,||Youtube|
|- Activities||- Rathna Siddha Online.com||- Arumbakkam,Chennai – 600 016.|
|- Testimonials||- Deepam TV||- Tamainadu,South India.|
|- Contact Us||- email@example.com||- firstname.lastname@example.org|